Monthly Missions - September 2022
Foundations for Living
Dedicated to following Jesus’ command to love one another by offering compassion, connection and hope.
Foundations for Living is dedicated to providing emergency, supportive and transitional services to all who live in the Waupaca area community and surrounding areas. The mission is to empower people to become independent and self-sufficient by providing faith-based advocacy, education, emotional support and resources.
• Crisis Center – connecting neighbors experiencing financial difficulty to resources to help make ends meet.
• Thrift Store – All proceeds go to supporting FFL programs
• Warming Center – Open November 1 through April 30th – available to neighbors without a warm and secure place to sleep.
• Recovery Coaching living skills classes, food and clothing vouchers, transitional housing programs and much more.
• Meeting space for groups offering support services to persons with alcohol and drug addictions.
• Works with other community agencies such as Salvation Army, CAP and St Vincent’s.
CRYSTAL LAKE UMC
Crystal Lake will be collecting pasta for the food Pantry. Also we will be taking monetary donations for crop walk.
This is the story of Parfreyville’s new Missionary, Trobby Kandala, as presented by Trobby to Parfreyville’s mission committee. He arrived at Sierra Leone, Africa in August to teach people there about agricultural techniques. If you wish to support Trobby, make checks payable to “Parfreyville” with “For Trobby” in the note field, and send to Parfreyville Methodist Church, N1979 County Rd. K, Waupaca, WI 54981.
Read more on Trobby's blog.
If you have any questions, please contact Russel Leitz at email@example.com.